Support Your Local Natural Wonder And Enjoy An Amazing Spring Adventure
The Rogue is a Charter Member of the National Wild and Scenic River System and one of the most beautiful (and famous) river trips in the country – it is a true natural wonder. The mission of Rogue Riverkeeper is to protect and restore clean water and fish populations in the Rogue River Basin. A mission we enthusiastically support.
This spring you can support Rogue Riverkeeper and see the Rogue River Canyon during one of its most spectacular seasons. Donate $25 or more (deleted or become a new member because they will automatically) and get 25% off any of our spring Rogue Wilderness trips – over $200 off!
– This is good for any Rogue trip beginning before June 20th 2014.
– It is first come first serve – once we fill up the discount is over (one of the great things about the Rogue is the number of people floating it is regulated to protect its wilderness character).
– We have 3-day High Adventure Inflatable kayaking trips almost every weekend in May and early June. You can read more here >>
– We have one standard 4-day Rafting and Camping trip on June 18th. You can read more about that here>>
– Just donate $25 or more to Rogue Riverkeeper and give us a call or an email and we will get you all set up!
Rogue Riverkeeper is a member of the national Waterkeeper Alliance which is an integral part of protecting wild rivers across the country. The Rogue River in the spring is one of the most beautiful canyons in the world. Support your local natural wonder, your local Riverkeeper and enjoy an amazing spring adventure all at the same time!
To Donate to Rogue Riverkeeper:
Then contact us:
Call: 541 488 2525
And join us on The Wild and Scenic Rogue River this spring!