Build Your Own Hells Canyon Rafting trip. We specialize in putting together custom, charter, and private trips – it is one of our passions. Close to half of our trips are private or chartered and we have crafted custom itineraries and catered to unique needs and interests.
Hells Canyon is one of the best trips we offer for charter and custom trips because there are so many transportation, trip length, and style options. It is also one of our best trips for our Luxury Camping & Safari Style option. Give us a call and we can create a private trip with groups as small as 10 to 12 people. We also have fixed prices for private trips with fewer than 10 guests.
Part of the reason we run so many trips like this is that we make it easy to plan and put a group together. Trips can be fancy and custom or as simple as having a private trip on our standard (amazing!) itinerary. We also have a handy group organizer tool that makes it easy for group organizers to invite people and leaves all the payment collecting to us.
Some of the most popular style and group options on the Hells Canyon include:
- Small private trips where it’s just you and your family, you and your son or daughter, you and a few friends, etc.
- Luxury Camping & Safari Style trips – there are few rivers in the country better than Hells Canyon for this style trip.
- Wine Tasting – A Momentum guest favorite!
Other ideas include:
- Hiking focused trips
- Kosher meals
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Custom Itinerary Options
- A 4-day to below the confluence with the Salmon: This trip is a little faster paced and includes some of the best parts of the lower river (including the massive confluence with the Salmon) and a jetboat ride back to Pittsburg landing and our takeout.
- A 5-Day to Hellers Bar: The ‘classic’ full trip.
- A 3-day to Pittsburg Landing. Same as our standard itinerary – but faster paced
Custom Transportation and Meeting Location Options:
- Options to start the trip in Boise, Lewiston or McCall
- Charter Flight options: Cut down on the drive times and see some spectacular scenery from above with small plane charter flights.
Give us a call, tell us what you need, and we will work with you to create the perfect trip. We have one of the most experienced guide staff’s in the country and there are very few needs and interests that we can’t figure out.
Pricing & Group Sizes:
- There is a fixed cost for private trips (it is based on the cost for 10 to 12 people depending on the season). Custom trips can go as large as 17 to 19 people (cost increases per person above the base number (10 or 12) people),
- Pricing includes our normal amenities and can include many add-ons and focuses.
- Custom itineraries and Safari style trip pricing depends on what you want, but there are very few limits!
Private / Custom Trip Scheduling and Planning:
On the Snake we have fixed ‘launch’ dates during the main part of the season that are the same every year. The launch must be free of other reservations to make it a private or custom trip so advanced planning is highly recommended.
We understand that putting a group together can be difficult sometimes – like herding cats! However, this is what we do and we have lots of ways to make it easier on the group planner, from separate invoices, to holding spaces while you get the group together. We can help make the planning process as easy as possible, and once you get to the river you are done – we take it all from there. Give us a call or email and we’ll get things started– it’s easy!