Thanks for a wonderful season!
To all our past and present guests and staff – Thank you for making our 5th season the best yet! We had a great water-filled spring and an exciting summer that included wonderful weather and some unexpected forest fire drama. As I say every year your personalities, interests, amazing life stories, and choices are shaping Momentum and we are deeply thankful for that.
We have some amazing photos from this year! As we collect them we will post them on our new blog: https://www.momentumriverexpeditions.com/.
As the web continues to grow there are more and more review sites being used for reviews and testimonials (our website now has up to date testimonials for each river). These sites are great tools for travelers and we want to thank everyone for their reviews and feedback – to us directly and on sites like Yelp.com and Yahoo Travel.
Below there is info on our winter trips to Chile (are you coming?). Check out our Chile video here. We have spent the last week helping people with their flight arrangements.
Our 2009 trip schedule is also up and some of our most popular trips are starting to fill. You can check out the full schedule here, or just go to the river page you are interested in.
For those who are not joining us down south have a great winter and hopefully we will see you next year! Thanks again for an incredible season!
Pete and the staff of
Momentum River Expeditions
THIS WINTERS INTERNATIONAL TRIPS
(What could be better then taking a break from our winter and work and enjoying a week of summer down south?)
– Our 2009 Schedule – We are excited! For the Salmon, theOwyhee, our first full season on the spectacular Illinois, and our new Owyhee Inflatable Kayak trips. You can check the schedule out here:https://www.momentumriverexpeditions.com/trip_chart.htm.
– The Momentum “Community” Website – This should be done by January. It will be a place where guests can share trip photos, videos, and stories, find others interested in trips, ask questions, and seek advice from other guests, learn about areas from the people who live in them, and to meet new people. We are pretty excited about this one!
– Another River in 2009? – It may happen! More info coming soon.
1 866 663 5628
The Momentum Newsletter is:
– Sent out 3-4 times a year (we won’t overfill your mailbox)
– Includes seasonal trip specials and features
– Great photos
– Completely private; we will NEVER use your info for anything but sending you the newsletter
If you would like to stop getting this please click on the “Manage Your Subscription” link below